Features of medical oxygen bag mask
The biggest and most notable feature of medical oxygen bag is light weight, easy to carry, easy to store and so on. It is widely used in hospital emergency, patient transfer and primary medical care facilities, usually blue.
Advantages of oxygen bags
- Long use time.
- Automatic pressure plate, simple operation, saving manpower.
- The oxygen bag is easy to carry and can be taken out separately.
- The utilization rate is high, and there is no residual oxygen in the oxygen bag.
- It can be widely used in first aid, transportation and home use to achieve sufficient oxygen flow and is easy to use, safe and practical.
- The medical oxygen bag pressurization device and the oxygen output flow device are safe and effective, and the pressure is balanced, and the oxygen flow is maintained during the oxygen inhalation process.
Oxygen Bag Mask Technical parameters
|Product Name||oxygen reservoir bag|
|Feature||Portable, eco-friendly, durable, reusable|
If you want the mask, just contact us.
1. Do not exceed the prescribed working pressure of 10.6Kpa (about 0.1 kg/cm2) during oxygenation
2. When using for the first time, first fill the air with the air outlet facing down, expel the air when shooting to expel the remaining release agent.
3. Use the clip to adjust the oxygen absorption. When the pressure is too low, pressure should be applied outside the bag.
4. When the oxygen bag is full of oxygen, please close the rolling head tightly, do not squeeze, and do not approach the ignition source.
5. Please avoid direct sunlight and heat sources, avoid contacting with sharp objects and chemicals, and squeeze excessively. The bag should be filled with a small amount of air to prevent the bag from sticking during long-term storage.